Welcome to the sea live!
Walk to the beach of Cala Santanyí, with fine sand and turquoise waters. Discover the landscapes that nature offers when life meets the sea.
Book your holidays in a quiet residential area in front of the sea.
The Chalets seek in their buildings the protection that Santanyí stone gives and the traditional Majorcan style, designed by the architect Sebastià Gamundí seeking comfort and adapting to life in front of the sea.
Discover Cala Santanyi, we will be delighted to welcome you.
Health and safety measures Covid-19
- The staff follow all the security measures indicated by the local authorities, and also the guests must comply with them
- Shared objects such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and notebooks have been removed
- Antibacterial gel in rooms and key areas
First aid kit available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- The accommodation’s spa and gym facilities are not available due to difficulties to clean according the regulations
- Check-in and check-out without contact
- No need to pay in cash
- The rules of physical distancing are followed
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in all indoor common areas
Cleaning and disinfection
- Use of effective cleaning chemicals against coronavirus
- Washing of bed linen, towels and clothes according to the rules of the local authority
- The accommodation is disinfected between each stay
- Houses are closed after cleaning